Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Meal Plan: 11-7-16 --- 11-13-16

Last week I wrote a post about how I plan to share my dinner meal plan for the week.  I'm a little behind sharing, but here is what we are eating this week...


Monday - Cabbage, Potato, and Sausage Soup (It was so yummy!  My children gobbled it up and my husband went back for thirds!)

Tuesday - Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli, Ciabatta rolls

Wednesday - Chick-Fil-A (church night)

Thursday - Left-over Pulled Pork, Macaroni and Cheese, Broccoli
*Sausage and Cheese Muffins for discipleship group

Friday - Taco Soup, Jiffy Corn Muffins

Saturday - Left-overs

Sunday - Turkey and Dressing Thanksgiving meal at church; taking Sweet Potato Casserole and Pecan Pie


When I sit down to meal plan I look up the weekly ad for the grocery store where I'll be shopping.  I choose meat and vegetables based on what is on sale that week.  I plan my meals for the week and write it down on my calendar.  I then look up the ingredient list and make my grocery list.  Friday is my typical grocery shopping day so I meal plan and make my grocery list on Thursday afternoons.



No comments:

Post a Comment