Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Parmesan Crusted Tilapia




I made this recipe tonight for dinner to go with our Confetti Quinoa Salad.  My husband said this was his favorite way I've ever made tilapia and my kids begged for more.  So, it's blogworthy and I'm sharing it to remember it.  Mix a few ingredients together, dip the fillets in the mixture, bake it in the oven and make your family happy.

Ingredients:
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tsp paprika
1 Tbsp dried parsley
salt and pepper
3 Tbsp olive oil
5 tilapia fillets


Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2.  Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
3.  Dip fillets in olive oil and then in dry mixture.
4.  Place fillets on cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.






No comments:

Post a Comment