My mom made this cake all the time when I was a kid. She sprinkled powdered sugar on top, so I may do that next time I make it. It tastes great fresh, but even better the next day. Be sure not to over bake so that it will be a little gooey.
1 box yellow cake mix
8 oz cream cheese
2 sticks butter, melted, divided
3 eggs, divided
1 tsp vanilla
16 oz powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine cake mix, 1 stick butter, and 1 egg with blender.
3. Pat the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
4. Beat the cream cheese with blender.
5. Add the vanilla, 1 stick butter, and 2 eggs, blend.
6. Blend in the powdered sugar.
7. Spread over the cake batter and bake 40-50 minutes.