8 oz elbow macaroni
2 cups finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 cups milk
1/4 cup butter, plus 2 TBSP
2 TBSP flour
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
pinch of paprika
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
2. Melt butter on stovetop. Add flour and stir.
3. Add milk stirring constantly.
4. Stir in cheeses and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and sauce is slightly thickened.
5. Put macaroni in 9x13 baking dish.
6. Pour cheese sauce over macaroni and stir until well mixed.
7. Melt 2 TBSP butter over medium heat. Add bread crumbs and brown.
8. Spread bread crumbs over macaroni and sprinkle with paprika.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.