Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake



I think this cake is best served fresh and warm.  It's not that hard to make - if you can get someone to grate the German chocolate for you. :)  I found out the hard way with my particular bundt pan that the best way to prepare the pan is to coat it with Crisco (I do this by using a paper towel to wipe it all around) and then dust with flour.  The first time I made this recipe in this pan all of the chocolate chips and German chocolate sunk to the bottom of the pan.  I sprayed it with non-stick cooking spray before baking, but that wasn't enough to get it to turn out after cooling.  Take the time to coat the pan well!

Ingredients:
4 eggs
1 yellow butter cake mix
large box instant vanilla pudding 
8 oz sour cream
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup oil
4 oz. German sweet chocolate, grated
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 340 degrees.
2.  Beat eggs well then fold in ingredients in order listed.
3.  Bake 50-60 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment