Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Butter Biscuit Muffins


     One of the many blessings in my life was the opportunity I had to attend seminary wives classes when my husband and I lived in Louisville, KY for him to attend seminary.  These classes were taught mainly by seminary professors' wives and some by the professors.  One of my favorite classes was The Ministry of Hospitality, taught by the seminary President's wife, Mary Mohler.  This is a recipe Mrs. Mohler shared with our class and it is super easy and very yummy.

Ingredients:
2 cups All Purpose Baking Mix
1 stick butter
1 cup sour cream

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2.  Grease mini muffin tins.
3.  Combine all ingredients just until blended, and fill muffin tins about 1/2 full.
4.  Bake for about 12 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment