Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches



I've been on a quest to find the most delicious chicken salad recipe for a while now.  I like most chicken salad recipes whether they include grapes and nuts or boiled eggs and pickle relish, but I still felt something was missing.  When I came across this recipe recently it sounded so good!  And let me tell you, it is the best chicken salad I have ever tasted.  I was eating it like candy and just couldn't stop!  My favorite way to eat chicken salad is on a croissant, but it is good on crackers or most any type of bread.




Ingredients:
1 whole rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 cup finely diced celery
1/3 cup chopped red onion
1 medium red delicious apple, peeled and chopped
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup mayonnaise
12 croissants




Directions:
Mix all of the ingredients until well combined.  Put about 2 Tbsp on each croissant.

Serve immediately.  Refrigerate leftovers.







No comments:

Post a Comment