Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Cheeseburger Pie



One of my favorite meals growing up was this pie.  While I was living away during my college years my mom would make it every time I came home to visit.  The recipe used to be on the back of the Bisquick box, but I have a Better Homes And Gardens magazine cutout dated Ocober 2001 that I get out of my recipe box every time I make this.  I usually have all of the ingredients on hand, so I can make it when I need a last minute idea, or for a friend that needs a meal.

Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
1/2 cup Bisquick
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
1.  Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2.  Grease 9 in. pie plate.
3.  Cook beef and onion until beef is brown; drain.
4.  Spread in pie plate; sprinkle with salt and cheese.
5.  Stir remaining ingredients until blended.
6.  Pour into pie plate.
7.  Bake 25 minutes.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment