Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

School Week 7 - Letter G



I usually spend some time on Sundays gathering ideas for the upcoming week for my kids.  When I find an activity or worksheet I would like us to do I go ahead and start a blog post and put all of the links for that week in there and then at the end of the week I fill in the pictures and descriptions.  It's a good way to keep it all in one place and then share it with others.

This week while memorizing our verse we discussed all the places we could Go to preach the Good news.  And then we talked about what the Good news is and how we can tell our neighbors and friends at school.

A sweet lady at our church gave us these worksheets and Gummy worms for this week since she knew we were on Gg week.


These are the "G" books we enjoyed reading this week.



Letter Gg for grasshopper handwriting practice - first school (4 yr old)

Guitar math - no time for flashcards (2 and 4 yr old)

Guess How Much I Love You - if you don't have this book you can have it read to you for free here

Counting Gumballs in the Gumball machine - teach preschool (2 and 4 yr old)




This is a fun website to make sure my 4 year old is skilled :) . . . .
Pre-K skills

* We fasted from t.v. and movies last week and it was wonderful!  I usually let my kids watch a cartoon while I take a shower in the morning and sometimes while I'm cooking supper.  My kids beg to watch t.v. all the time and I tell them it won't make them very smart.  I enjoyed seeing their creative minds at work more and how they played with one another instead of staring at the tube. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment